Robometricschool. - This is project for Temperature Monitor using ESP8266 from anistor @ instructables.com. This ESP8266 based temperature monitor system using DS18B20 sensor.
This project will help you create a temperature monitor using an ESP8266 SoC and a temperature sensor (DS18B20) with next capabilities:
- Measure Temperature
- Send an email if temperature goes under a threshold
- Monitor temperature and set threshold from a mobile App
- Hardware - Basically you have to hook up the temperature sensor to the ESP8266 board and upload the Arduino code.
- Cloud device - Create the logic that drives the decision making using the IC2Cloud platform www.ic2cloud.com
- Mobile App - Create the mobile App using AppInventor to monitor and control your temperature appinventor.mit.edu
Build Project for Temperature Monitor using ESP8266 - [Link]