Robometricschool. - When you learn Data Communication and Networking this day, we suggest and recommend you to use one of the reference book that named Data Communications and Networking by Behrouz A. Forouzan. We also use this book as reference now to learn Data Communication and Networking in our class now. When you use this book, you also will get manual solution from the problem that given from this book. So it will very helpful for you to do some problems from this book.
|Figure 1. Data Communication and Networking Book Cover|
In this time we want to share and also will allow you to take free download e-book Data Communication and Networking Fourth Edition by Behrouz A. Forouzan that also completed with manual solution of this e-book. But before you take download this book please read simple introduction about this book.
As we know that Data communications and networking may be the fastest growing technologies in our culture today. One of the ramifications of that growth is a dramatic increase in the number of professions where an understanding of these technologies is essential for success and a proportionate increase in the number and types of students taking courses to learn about them. So it is introduction of this book to arrange to help you who want to learn data communication and networking.
There are many contents that will be appeared from Data Communication and Networking book in fourth edition. All contents of this book divided into 32 chapters, and here are 32 chapters of this book as likes:
- Chapter 1 Introduction.
- Chapter 2 Network Models.
- Chapter 3 Data and Signals.
- Chapter 4 Digital Transmission.
- Chapter 5 Analog Transmission.
- Chapter 6 Bandwidth Utilization: Multiplexing and Spreading.
- Chapter 7 Transmission Media.
- Chapter 8 Switching.
- Chapter 9 Using Telephone and Cable Networks for Data Transmission.
- Chapter 10 Error Detection and Correction.
- Chapter 11 Data Link Control.
- Chapter 12 Multiple Access.
- Chapter 13 Wired LANs: Ethernet.
- Chapter 14 Wireless LANs.
- Chapter 15 Connecting LANs, Backbone Networks, and VirtuaL LANs.
- Chapter 16 Wireless WANs: Cellular Telephone and Satellite Networks.
- Chapter 17 SONETISDH.
- Chapter 18 Virtual-Circuit Networks: Frame Relm' and ATM.
- Chapter 19 Netvl/ark Layer: Logical Addressing.
- Chapter 20 Network Layer: Internet Protocol.
- Chapter 21 Network Layer: Address Mapping, Error Reporting, and Multicasting.
- Chapter 22 Network Layer: Delivery, Forwarding, and Routing.
- Chapter 23 Process-fa-Process Delivery: UDp, TCp, and SeTP.
- Chapter 24 Congestion Control and Quality of Service.
- Chapter 25 DO/nain Name System.
- Chapter 26 Remote Logging, Electronic Mail, and File Transfer.
- Chapter 27 WWW and HTTP.
- Chapter 28 Network Management: SNMP.
- Chapter 29 Multimedia.
- Chapter 30 Cryptography.
- Chapter 31 Network Security.
- Chapter 32 Security in the Internet: IPSec, SSUFLS, PGP, VPN, and Firewalls.
All of the chapters will show you all the competent that you want when you learn about Data Communication and Networking.
And now we will allow to to take free download e-book Data Communications and Networking Fourth Edition by Behrouz A. Forouzan Plus Solution with click two links below easily.